Reheating thin-crust pizza in the air fryer is the most convenient and quickest method, and it helps achieve that perfect crunch and melting cheese in just a few minutes without any additional oil. Since air fryers have become a rage these days due to their utility and performance, these devices are worth it. This article will discuss how to reheat thin-crust pizza in the air fryer.
Steps to reheat thin-crust pizza in the air fryer
- Let your air fryer preheat to 325 degrees Fahrenheit for a few minutes before placing your slices into the basket.
- You can line the air fryer basket with parchment paper or an aluminum foil sheet for easy cleanup, and this is an optional step and can be avoided based on your convenience. DNSSY makes some excellent air fryer parchment papers.
- Place the pizza slices into the air fryer basket without stacking or overlapping them. Stacking slices one or the other can lead to a cheesy mess that you wouldn’t prefer.
- Cook the pizza slice for 3-4 minutes until the crust gets that golden crisp and the cheese melts again. The number of minutes can be adjusted depending on the thickness and the number of slices. You can open the basket and occasionally check whether they are done.
Things to keep in mind while reheating thin-crust pizza:
- Avoid spraying oil on the pizza slices or the bottom of the basket, as air fryers work perfectly without any additional oil.
- Different air fryer models have various heating capacities; therefore, look at the settings before reheating your pizza.
- Remember to check the slices occasionally while reheating the pizzas so you do not end up with overly done slices.
- Avoid picking the slices from the air fryer basket with your bare hands. Keep tongs handy to avoid burning your hand.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1. How do you reheat Dominos thin crust in an air fryer?
Dominos thin crust pizza can be reheated in an air fryer by preheating it at 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Place the slices into the basket for 3-5 minutes, and your pizza will be as good as new.
2. Is an air fryer good for reheating pizza?
Using an air fryer is one of the best methods to reheat pizza as it makes the crust crunchy and heats the toppings perfectly in just a few minutes.
3. Do I need to preheat the air fryer to reheat the pizza?
Yes, air fryers must be preheated at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for thicker and 325 degrees Fahrenheit for thin-crust pizzas.
4. Can I put aluminum foil in an air fryer?
You can put a sheet of aluminum foil in your air fryer to prevent any mess in the basket. This is an optional step and can be skipped while reheating pizza.
We hope this article helped our readers understand the simple method of reheating pizza in an air fryer. Stay tuned for more such pizza-related content!
Also Read: Is pan pizza the same as deep dish pizza?